Bored from the same topics of Christmas Trivia everywhere and every year? if Your answer is yes then you came at the right place.
Here we are going to give you some of the greatest Trivia Topics and Questions that you never heard of before also if you want to print out that question you just have to download the pdf of the web page and then click on CTRL+P.
So First Of All What The Christmas Trivia Is Basically?
The meaning of trivia is basically a piece of information or little details or something you considered in your memory. In trivia games, leaders or judges usually choose a topic or series of questions about a particular subject, event or festival and then participants try to answer all the questions or details as fast as possible. Whoever finishes the task first will be announced as a winner.
Trivia games are popular among women and children. They usually play Christmas Trivia Quiz games in eve kitty parties and get to gathers.
on this holy festival, they can choose Christmas questions and answers as a trivia game in evening kitty parties. Children can arrange one fastest finger first round and do out of the box on this occasion.
Now, in our case, if you are planning to play the Christmas Trivia Quiz then you can choose topics like the history of Christmas or Christmas songs trivia, Christmas movies trivia or something related to a festival.
If you are a church member and planning to play a quiz with church group member then you can choose Christmas bible trivia questions in the game.
Christmas Trivia Game Question And Answers
One of the famous subject among the woman is dinner, recipe, various dishes. so on this festival, the greatest Trivia question and answer could be Christmas Dishes trivia. You can prepare the list of your own questions and answers of eggnog, Cold Turkey, Trifle, Roast chicken, bacon and many more.
- What carol is known as the counting song?
- Answer: “The Twelve Days of Christmas”
- Where did there arise such a clatter?
- Answer: On the lawn
- What type of canned pie filling is a big seller at Christmastime?
- Answer: Pumpkin
- What three characters sing “The Chipmunk Song”?
- Answer: Alvin, Theodore, and Simon
- What gift did Caspar bring?
- Answer: Myrrh
- In It’s a Wonderful Life, what part of George’s house is always broken?
- Answer: The banister
- Traditionally, does the oldest or youngest family member open the first present?
- Answer: The youngest child!
- What carol demands foggy pudding?
- Answer: “We Wish You a Merry Christmas”
- In Frosty the Snowman, who brought Frosty back to life?
- Answer: Santa Claus
- Who lost $8,000 in It’s a Wonderful Life!
- Answer: Uncle Billy
- In How the Grinch Stole Christmas, what biological shortcoming made the Grinch so mean?
- Answer: His heart was two sizes too small
- Who tells you she’s in town by tap, tap, tapping’ at your windowpane?
- Answer: Suzy Snowflake
- What is the biggest selling Christmas single of all time?
- Answer: “White Christmas”
- What was Scrooge’s first name?
- Answer: Ebenezer
- Where was I when I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus?
- Answer: On the Stairs
- What was the name of Rudolph’s dog-sled driving friend?
- Answer: Yukon Cornelius
- Who said, “God Bless Us, Every one!”?
- Answer: Tiny Tim
- What glittery bits of metal are hung on a Christmas tree?
- Answer: Tinsel
- In “It’s a Wonderful Life,” what kind of spirit is Clarence?
- Answer: An angel
- What were Frosty’s last words?
- Answer: “I’ll be back again someday”
- What piece of heavenly apparel does the Littlest Angel not wear correctly?
- Answer: His halo
- What is Charlie Brown’s complaint about Christmas?
- Answer: It is too commercialized
Popular Christmas Movie Trivia
Christmas Trivia Songs and Movies can be vary entertaining among the children, man and woman because of nearly all people like songs, jingles, and movies. In this era, the Web series and TV series are very popular so you can choose that as a Trivia game.
The best niche for man is liquor obviously. They can prepare the Christmas trivia about Champagne and various wine. People in the USA and Australia usually make wine at home and save it for future achievements like graduation and marriage. So obviously they know so many things in that area and that’s why this could be a very interesting subject.
A Christmas Carol (2009)
- In the 2009 animated version of the film A Christmas Carol, which features Jim Carrey, according to the death certificate shown in the film, in what year did Jacob Marley die?
- Answer: Jacob Marley died in 1836.
- How many years pass between Jacob Marley’s death and his ghostly visit to Scrooge?
- Answer: Marley died seven years before his ghost visits Scrooge.
- What are the three Christmas ghosts that visit Scrooge?
- Answer: Ghost of Christmas Past, Ghost of Christmas Present, and Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come.
- What is the name of Bob Cratchit’s son?
- Answer: Tiny Tim
- What is the name of Scrooge’s fiancee?
- Answer: Belle
A Christmas Story (1983)
- Which department store has the item in its window that Ralphie wants?
- Answer: The gift Ralphie wants is in Higbee’s.
- Which Christmas gift does Ralphie want so badly?
- Answer: Ralphie wants a Daisy “Red Ryder,” a carbine-action, 200-shot, range model air rifle.
- What TV station runs A Christmas Story for 48 hours straight from Christmas Eve to Christmas day?
- Answer: TNT.
- In what state does A Christmas Story take place?
- Answer: Indiana.
- Who gets their tongue stuck to the iced pole?
- Answer: Flick.
Christmas With the Kranks (2004)
- In the 2004 Christmas comedy Christmas with the Kranks, what country does the Kranks’ daughter leave for on the day after Thanksgiving, causing them to decide to forego Christmas festivities?
- Answer: The Kranks’ daughter heads off to Peru.
- Which two actors play the movie’s leads, Mrs. and Mr. Krank?
- Answer: Jamie Lee Curtis and Tim Allen.
- What do the Kranks decide to do instead of having a traditional Christmas?
- Answer: A ten-day Caribbean cruise.
- Who comes home for Christmas to surprise Luther and Nora?
- Answer: Their daughter Blair and her fiancé Enrique.
- Which adjective best describes the Christmas tree in Christmas with the Kranks: verdant, scraggly, or dying?
- Answer: Scraggly.
Deck the Halls (2006)
- In the 2006 comedy release Deck the Halls, what is Steve Finch’s profession (Matthew Broderick’s character)?
- Answer: Steve Finch is an optometrist.
- In the 2006 comedy Deck the Halls, how much money does Buddy Hall (Danny DeVito’s character) win by selling a car-lot owner one of his own cars?
- Answer: Buddy wins $3,000.00.
- Why are Buddy and Steve fighting?
- Answer: Buddy contends for Steve’s “the Christmas Guy” title.
- Why does Buddy decide to start extravagantly decorating his house?
- Answer: Because he wants his house to be seen on
- When the lights on Buddy’s house appear not to work, what gets used instead?
- Answer: The crowd uses their cellphones as lights.
Christmas Song Trivia
- How many times does Santa check his list?
- Answer: Twice!
- The Grinch is as cuddly as a ______?
- Answer: Cactus!
- It would have been a laugh to see Mommy doing what last night?
- Answer: Kissing Santa Claus!
- One foggy Christmas Eve, Santa came to say what?
- Answer: Rudolf With Your Nose So Bright, Won’t You Guide My Sleigh Tonight?
- Good tidings to you, and all of your what?
- Answer: Kin!
- Who was seated next to me a day or two ago in the song Jingle Bells?
- Answer: Miss Fanny Bright!
- Why do I want my two front teeth for Christmas?
- Answer: So I could wish you Merry Christmas!
- What did Frosty The Snowman do when they placed the magic hat on his head?
- Answer: He began to dance around!
- What does Alvin want for Christmas in The Chipmunk Song?
- Answer: A Hula Hoop!
- On the eleventh day of Christmas, what did my true love send to me?
- Answer: Eleven Pipers Piping!
- I’m dreaming of a White Christmas with what?
- Answer: Every Christmas card I write!
- What do Janice and Jen want for Christmas in the song It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
- Answer: Dolls that will talk and will go for a walk!
- What kind of bird has “gone away” in the song Winter Wonderland?
- Answer: Bluebird!
Now if you are busy or do not have time to make or prepare a trivia game question then you can download the Printable Christmas Trivia from our website. to print the quiz you just need to download a pdf file of the trivia game or you can download images and print the image from your printer.
To print, the image do right click on the image and click on save image option then open the local file of an image in your computer or laptop and then press Control + P. Then select the paper size and hit on the print button.
At last, Happy Christmas to you and your family and Merry Christmas from our https://merrychristmasmemes.com website.