Printable Christmas Trivia Quiz With Questions And Answers: Whenever Christmas arrives, we always used to see the people face a lot of excitement. This is why Christmas is always said to be the most beautiful festive occasions to celebrate across the globe. On this occasion, people are always expecting something different from regular days to celebrate. To make this season funnier, trivia game can conduct. When it comes to Christmas Trivia, you can find a selected number of questions where you need to answer every given question. In order to celebrate this Christmas, people are always requested to conduct some games for better entertainment.
Printable Christmas Trivia Quiz With Questions And Answers
If you are the one who is looking forward to celebrating this occasion with games, then Christmas trivia will be the best choice for kids and adults. However, you can also form a group and start to play with this trivia game. In case, people who all are struggling to find the Printable Christmas Trivia, then you can visit many sites which are available for the seekers to offer for this Christmas occasion. Generally, trivia comes up with a number of questions where we need to answer for each and every question to score high.
When it comes to trivia for this Christmas, then you can find a lot to get it from sites available across the internet. As per your choice, you can choose the right one depends on the kids or adults. However, at the end of the day, this game makes your Christmas day funnier and stays memorable for sure. As per your choice, you can find a lot of different trivia to select but you can choose the right one based on the people around you. This amazing game will make this Christmas more interesting.
What carol is known as the counting song?
Answer: “The Twelve Days of Christmas”
Where did there arise such a clatter?
Answer: On the lawn
What type of canned pie filling is a big seller at Christmastime?
What three characters sing “The Chipmunk Song”?
Answer: Alvin, Theodore, and Simon
What gift did Caspar bring?
In It’s a Wonderful Life, what part of George’s house is always broken?
Answer: The bannister
Traditionally, does the oldest or youngest family member open the first present?
Answer: The youngest child!
What carol demands foggy pudding?
Answer: “We Wish You a Merry Christmas”
In Frosty the Snowman, who brought Frosty back to life?
Answer: Santa Claus
Who lost $8,000 in It’s a Wonderful Life!
Answer: Uncle Billy
In How the Grinch Stole Christmas, what biological shortcoming made the Grinch so mean?
Answer: His heart was two sizes too small
Who tells you she’s in town by tap, tap, tapping’ at your windowpane?
Answer: Suzy Snowflake
What is the biggest selling Christmas single of all time?
Answer: “White Christmas”
What was Scrooge’s first name?
Where was I when I saw Mommy kissing Santa Glaus?
Answer: On the Stairs
What was the name of Rudolph’s dog-sled driving friend?
Answer: Yukon Cornelius
Who said, “God Bless Us, Every One!”?
Answer: Tiny Tim
What glittery bits of metal are hung on a Christmas tree?
In “It’s a Wonderful Life,” what kind of spirit is Clarence?
Answer: An angel
What were Frosty’s last words?
Answer: “I’ll be back again someday”
What piece of heavenly apparel does the Littlest Angel not wear correctly?
Answer: His halo
What is Charlie Brown’s complaint about Christmas?
Answer: It is too commercialized
Christmas Trivia Movie, Music, Picture Game
Looking for Christmas Trivia Questions And Answers to get? Then you are in the right place to make use of it. As per your choice, you can grab here the best trivia for this festive season. It is all about how you are choosing the right and suitable one for this occasion. Here you can find a different number of trivia questions along with the answers for this Christmas. So, without experiencing any struggle or delay, you can follow the available questions here and conduct the game during Christmas for your friends and family. Yes, it is going to be one of the most beautiful events for sure.
A Christmas Carol (2009)
1) In the 2009 animated version of the film A Christmas Carol, which features Jim Carrey, according to the death certificate shown in the film, in what year did Jacob Marley die?
Answer: Jacob Marley died in 1836.
2) How many years pass between Jacob Marley’s death and his ghostly visit to Scrooge?
Answer: Marley died seven years before his ghost visits Scrooge.
3) What are the three Christmas ghosts that visit Scrooge?
Answer: Ghost of Christmas Past, Ghost of Christmas Present, and Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come.
4) What is the name of Bob Crachit’s son?
Answer: Tiny Tim
5) What is the name of Scrooge’s fiancee?
A Christmas Story (1983)
1) Which department store has the item in its window that Ralphie wants?
Answer: The gift Ralphie wants is in Higbee’s.
2) Which Christmas gift does Ralphie want so badly?
Answer: Ralphie wants a Daisy “Red Ryder,” a carbine-action, 200-shot, range model air rifle.
3) What TV station runs A Christmas Story for 48 hours straight from Christmas Eve to Christmas day?
4) In what state does A Christmas Story take place?
5) Who gets their tongue stuck to the iced pole?
Christmas With the Kranks (2004)
1) In the 2004 Christmas comedy Christmas with the Kranks, what country does the Kranks’ daughter leave for on the day after Thanksgiving, causing them to decide to forego Christmas festivities?
Answer: The Kranks’ daughter heads off to Peru.
2) Which two actors play the movie’s leads, Mrs. and Mr. Krank?
Answer: Jamie Lee Curtis and Tim Allen.
3) What do the Kranks decide to do instead of having a traditional Christmas?
Answer: A ten-day Caribbean cruise.
4) Who comes home for Christmas to surprise Luther and Nora?
Answer: Their daughter Blair and her fiancé Enrique.
5) Which adjective best describes the Christmas tree in Christmas with the Kranks: verdant, scraggly, or dying?
Deck the Halls (2006)
1) In the 2006 comedy release Deck the Halls, what is Steve Finch’s profession (Matthew Broderick’s character)?
Answer: Steve Finch is an optometrist.
2) In the 2006 comedy Deck the Halls, how much money does Buddy Hall (Danny DeVito’s character) win by selling a car-lot owner one of his own cars?
Answer: Buddy wins $3,000.00.
3) Why are Buddy and Steve fighting?
Answer: Buddy contends for Steve’s “the Christmas Guy” title.
4) Why does Buddy decide to start extravagantly decorating his house?
Answer: Because he wants his house to be seen on
5) When the lights on Buddy’s house appear not to work, what gets used instead?
Answer: The crowd uses their cellphones as lights.
As we mentioned earlier, there are a lot of collections of Christmas Trivia Movie, Music, Picture Game with proper questions and answer available here to choose. Make sure to select the right one based on the kids and adults. Once selected the questions, you can make it separately and start to conduct an event for this Christmas. Also, you can organize the event with a prize for the winners and make this game more interesting for this festival. So, people who all are seeking for the trivia game can follow here and get the questions and answers to conduct.